Key Project Components
- ICX is the City/County of Honolulu's Systems Manager for the Joint Traffic Management Center.
- Under one roof: Oahu's Public Safety & Transportation Agencies - Honolulu Fire, Honolulu Police, Honolulu Emergency Management, Honolulu Ocean Safety DIvision, Honolulu Transit (OTS & HART), Hawaii Department of Transportation and the Honolulu Department of Transportation.
- A $60M facility currently scheduled for 2018 opening.
- As the Systems Migration Lead, ICx role includes:
- Ensuring that the transportation system, 911 communications and Public Safety systems and staff transition seamlessly to the new Joint Traffic Management Center.
- Leading the design and procurement for common agency systems – facility-wide Audio/Visual system; shared video distribution and management system.
- Leading the hands-on migration of transportation agency systems and center-to-center communications.