Our systems management expertise encompasses a full range of services from strategic planning to hands-on development, deployment and integration of transportation management and information systems. Our team has experience with incident management, traffic management and traveler information systems gained through projects throughout the U.S. including:
- Fog Detection in the San Joaquin Valley, California
- I-15 Reversible Lane Systems in San Diego, California
- Traveler Information Systems in Oahu, San Francisco, Black Rock City, Pahoa, San Diego, Nevada and New Jersey
- Bay Area Video Management in the San Francisco Bay region
- Systems Management for City of Seattle, Hawaii DOT and City & County of Honolulu
System management services for broad range of activities - strategic planning, traveler information systems, infrastructure design and construction oversight, freeway service patrol program oversight and organizational migration, amongst others.
Systems management for the Joint Traffic Management Center with services ranging from specialty system procurement and system migration services to operational agreements and active traffic management planning.